- 雷嘉 (雜貨商人)
- 桑萊專員 (個人倉庫)
- 傭兵 in 莫拉登礦山 are Level 20
Mission Objectives 編輯
- Find the 預言者.
- ADDED Kill the 艾多倫.
- BONUS Defeat The Inquisitor before he leaves with the information about the Shining Blade.
Previously known as the "infamous 灌注魔力 run mission," this mission used to be the most boring in the game, but has since been fixed so that the requirements are not as stringent and ridiculous as before.
The main objective of the mission is to find and kill 瑪基思. Markis is the treacherous member of the council of the 光刃公會 who has foiled all your previous attempts at building a resistance to the 白斗篷. Markis is no imposing boss and the main objective itself is quite straightforward. Reaching the Seer is the hardest part of the mission.
In order to get to Markis, you must go through scores of 馬賽特. The Mursaat are the strange and powerful beings who turned out to be the 模板:Unseen Ones that the White Mantle worship. As you may have discovered in the previous mission, the Mursaat have a power called 模板:Spectral Agony that tears right through your armor and inflicts great damage over a short period of time.
You need to find the 預言者, who knows of a way to combat them. To get to the Seer (point A), it is best that you run, as the numbers of enemies are sometimes staggering. As you begin, you will face a group of fighting White Mantle and 石峰矮人. Ignore them and run down the hill to the left. At this point, you will see an icy path to your right as well as White Mantle forces ahead of you. Take the icy path, which leads you along a mountainous road filled with scores of 冰原巨人s, 山巨魔s, 神聖的獅鷲獸s and 湛藍幻影s. As you make your run north, you will come across a bridge defended by siege weapons operated by White Mantle. At this point, turn left at the fork on the bridge and follow the path. Azure Shadows will be guarding the cave of the Seer.
The Seer will ask that you slay a nearby beast called the 艾多倫 (point C). This should be easy. Head to the east and into the caves to fight more Shadows and the Eidolon. The beast will drop a 模板:Spectral Essence. Take it back to the Seer. Given this item, the Seer will infuse all your armor pieces (each party member must speak to the Seer to have their armor infused). An infused armor set makes you take a lot less damage from Spectral Agony. The effect of infusion depends on the number of infused pieces of armor you wear; if you do not wear a complete set, your protection will be substantially weaker.
Note: The reason this mission was so infamous was that the Seer used to only infuse a single piece of armor. Since the Eidolon did not respawn, you had to restart the mission to do enough "infusion runs" to infuse your entire set. This is no longer the case: the Seer now infuses all your pieces of armor at once.
Warning: 傭兵 entering the mission are not infused. They will melt away before the Mursaat and they cannot be infused during the mission. So, if you plan on fighting the Mursaat, do not go with a full party of henchmen.
Once infused, head back to the besieged bridge, take a right turn into the White Mantle and engage them. Cross the bridge to the northeast. Head north until you reach a fortress-like structure (point D) and you should see Markis running into it. If you are careful, you can take out the two groups in position on top of the entrance (you can even walk inside and climb up to fight them without engaging Markis).
Once you approach Markis, 2-4 翡翠戰士s will spawn to protect him. Because Markis is a 遊俠, he has a high resistance to elemental attacks, and can heal himself by using 模板:Troll Ungent. You could ignore him while engaging the more threatening Jade Armors first, and then finish him off last.
Note: If members of your party want to capture the 齊射 elite skill from him, you must kill Markis before the last Jade Armor dies. Otherwise, the ending cutscene for the mission will begin immediately.
Tip: If you wish to fight your way up and not run, then a wiser route to take would be the path guarded by White Mantle (point 1, see 模板:Iron Mines of Moladune (Mission)) as this will make the Bonus easier.
- If you are just going for infusion, you don't need to fight all the way to the Seer. Do an infusion run (you will find people recruiting for it in the mission outpost). Run past all the enemies. Once you make it to the Seer, a cinematic sequence (point A) will revive any fallen among your party.
- If you are chased by monsters as you approach the Seer and you do not wish to engage them, then instruct all your party members to skip the cinematic. This causes all the party to teleport to the Seer (point B), and the monsters will stop where they were when the cinematic began. If you do not skip the scene, some of the monsters will sometimes catch up.
- A 戰士 with 衝刺, 「突擊！」, and/or 平衡態勢 has the best chance of surviving a run to meet the Seer.
- It is best to run in a closely-packed group and not be spread out. A tight group tends to split the attention of monsters trying to attack you as you run past, spreading the damage being dealt between the party members. This is especially true for the last part in front of the Seer's cave, where you'll need a few people running together through the numerous groups of 湛藍幻影s. They inflict armor-ignoring damage, use knockdown, and then overwhelm a single downed target.
- Henchmen make terrible runners. The fighters will try to engage and the healers will try to heal those who suffer damage. If you have both in your party, they will get caught up fairly easily and die.
The bonus in this mission is to kill 模板:The Inquisitor. To obtain the bonus, you will have to speak to 光刃公會斥候萊德 (point 2), hidden deep in White Mantle territory. You may recall while running for your life to do the infusion that you heard a person calling for help. This is the scout. To find him:
- If you are coming from the beginning of the mission, then engage the White Mantle at the icy path but do not follow the icy path. Keep heading north and fighting White Mantle until you get to a pair of gates enclosing a large number of White Mantle patrolling two siege weapons. It is possible to speak to the scout through the northern gate without engaging the large group in the enclosure.
- If you are coming from the Seer, then take a right turn at the bridge, as mentioned above, but then fight your way south until you get to the same point.
Tip: Before speaking to the scout, it is wise to clear the path north of him. There is a group of Mursaat and Jade Bows. The Inquisitor will show up there, and if those monsters are still there it will make the Bonus near impossible.
Speak to the scout and he will ask you to kill the Inquisitor. As soon as he does, the Inquisitor will appear with many other Mursaat just to the north, outside the gate. The Inquisitor is a powerful mage and hard to kill. As soon as he is near death, he will flee north. You have two options at this point:
- There is a bridge just north of where you engage him; you can have your 戰士s beat him there (with Sprint or "Charge!") and trap him. Coupled with 擊倒 you should be able to destroy him.
- Let him go. As you continue north to meet Markis, you will come across a portal and he will be there. The drawback to this approach is that he will be near a group of other monsters and a boss.
Bosses and Skills編輯
The following bosses can be encountered during the 莫拉登礦山 mission:
- 石拳麻立卡: 劈擊, location E1
- 墮落戰士馬蒂哥立斯: 毀滅之鎚, location E2-4, E7
- 銅皮斯羅納: 矮人戰鬥態勢, location E1
- 墮落射手荷立奧斯: 誓言之箭, location E5
- 瑪基思: 齊射, location D
- 模板:Balt Duskstrider: 制裁紋章, location E6
- 冰修理者羅卡: 守護印記, location E1
- 模板:Ceru Gloomrunner: 惡靈附身, location E6
- 邪惡術士斐奧多: 生命轉移, location E2-4 and E7
- 模板:Balasi the Arcane: 能量震盪, location E2-4
- 黑暗潛行者戴高: 幻象武器, location A and E6
- 艾多倫: 迷霧, location C
- 模板:Kratos the Foul: 雷鳴, location E2-4
- 模板:The Inquisitor: 雷鳴
The players will be in 雷雲要塞 at the completion of this mission.